Subject: Altar Breads & church products
From: Daniel Dabrowski <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 14:15:20 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to introduce our Altar Breads ( www.altar-breads.com) and
other products anticipated to Church.

I have attached the catalog. 

We have also special offer for Three Kings set ( Epiphany set)! -
There is one charcoal and incense inside! Please find it at our
website
http://christiana-dabrowscy.com/shop/Nowyfolder/category.php?id_category=108
 
Please contact me anytime. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Daniel Dabrowski

Managing Partner/Export Director
Christiana Dabrowscy Sp.j.
ul.Akacjowa 1a, 26-300 Opoczno
mobile: +48 513 049 226
tel.+48 44 716 08 03
fax: +48 44 7150839
e-mail: [email-masked]
website: www.altar-breads.com

__________________________

Attention:
This email is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Should you receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message
is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by reply transmission
and delete the message without opening the attachments.